Saturday, March 10, 2012

40 days

Good day and many blessings. It has been 3 months since my last post, and I don't know where the time has gone. It seems like whenever I need some quiet time with our Lord he gives it to me. I am now finishing my breakfast and sipping on a cup of hot coffee as I look over the valley on a 25degree march morning, in the pocono mountains. It is amazing when we step back and adore Gods creation and I can't help but to feel peaceful.
As men we are pulled in many different directions, we are to be spiritual leaders in our homes, some are called to our vocations and to be the financial providers of our family, some serve in charitable groups, and all along called to serve others especially now during the Lenten season where we focus on prayer, fasting and alms giving. While we are in our day to day activities we often fail to step back, slow down and listen to what God is trying to tell us and where he is leading us. So join me in this time whether your Catholic or not during these 40 days before celebrating the death and resurrection of our Lord Jesus, to eliminate unnecessary distractions, and fill those times with prayer, fasting, and giving of your time treasure and talents.

Brothers please keep me in your prayers too.

Have a blessed day and let me know your thoughts to by commenting.

No comments:

Post a Comment